RoHS View certificate
The RoHS Directive (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) limits the use of substances, considered potentially damaging to human health if contained in electrical and electronic equipment.
Categories of electrical and electronic equipment covered by the ROHS directive:
- Large household appliances
- Small household appliances
- IT and telecommunications equipment
- Consumer equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Electrical and electronic tools
- Toys, leisure and sport equipment
- Medical devices
- Monitoring and control instruments
- Automatic dispensers
- Other EEE not included in the above categories
Since Valbruna products could potentially be used for such purposes, we have prepared, after internal tests and analyses, a declaration that is revised periodically according to the development of the regulations.
- Regulations EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006 - View certificate